Based on research, but filled with practical examples and advice, the 10 video-based course modules cover a range of topics, including the following:
Understanding differences in temperament
- Teaching children how to share and take turns
- Centre-based activities to promote positive social behaviours
- Managing children’s emotions and meltdowns
- Promoting the development of empathy in infants and young children
- Understanding and managing children’s misbehaviour
Creating a culture of teamwork among children
- Research based, effective approach to discipline
- Teaching infants and young children to identify and express their feelings
- Supporting children with separation anxiety
- LOTS of helpful behavioural strategies, including the use of process praise
- Attachment: The importance of developing secure relationships with the children in your care
Each course in the series will take approximately 90-120 minutes to complete. You can stop and start as often as you need to while completing your course.
When you register for this course series, you will also learn how you can improve young children’s self esteem, school readiness, resilience and relationships with others. The benefits of this fantastic, affordable course series will be felt by your service and by the families with whom you work for years to come.
The Raising Good Kids course series is affordable for individuals and centres alike, with further discounts applied for multiple registrations.
For individual childcare professionals and early years educators:
Register below for only $198 for the complete 3 course series.
For childcare centres, kindergartens, preschools, early learning centres:
For only $67.30pp, you will receive 12 registrations for the complete 3 course series (representing a 66% discount). Even if you have fewer than 12 educators, this still represents the best value for money and you can allocate your remaining registrations to incoming staff at any time in the future.
You can register and pay using Paypal or credit card by clicking on the ‘buy now’ button below. Alternatively, you are welcome to request an invoice using this contact form.
Larger childcare/training organisations:
Larger registration orders can be made at the discounted price of only $67.30 per person. A list of individual codes will be provided which you can allocate to your students/staff. Course completion reports can also be provided if needed.
Please use this contact form to request an invoice.
Whether registering as an individual or as a service, you will receive:
- Unlimited access to this expert-developed, NQS-linked early childhood professional development course. The courses are presented as a series of video-based modules that you can access at anytime, from anywhere in the world, on computer, tablet or smart phone.
- Downloadable handouts for each of the 10 modules. Save or print these for future reference.
- Simple interactive quizzes following each module to reinforce your learning
- Prompt, friendly technical support, as needed
- A printable certificate of completion for each of your courses
- Larger organisations are also able to access completion reports, as required
Simply select whether you would like to register as an individual or as a centre. Once registered, you will receive an email containing the link for your course login/s so you can get started straight away. Alternatively, complete this form to request an invoice.