‘Raising Good Kids’: Online Foundational Course for Early Years Educators
In this complete, 3-part course series, your team will discover:
- The importance of temperament
- Using different types of praise
- Creating a culture of teamwork among children
- Helpful behavioural strategies for 0-5’s
- Attachment: The importance of secure educator-child relationships
- Centre-based activities to promote positive social behaviour
- Teaching children to identify and express emotions
- Managing Feelings and Meltdowns
- Understanding Children’s Behaviour
- Guiding Children’s Behavioural Learning
This video-based course also includes printable handouts, interactive quizzes and certificates of completion.
Register now so that your team can benefit from unlimited access to this highly practical, foundational course.